Inventory Unit Detail
2009 G3 Angler V172 C
The Angler V 167 C offers unique features not normally associated with economical, mid-sized, multi-species models. A lighted 45" livewell with bait bucket insert holds muskie, walleye, or big smallmouth with room to spare. Slotted gunnels that accept the latest snap-on canvas, 8' lockable rod storage, vinyl cockpit and two-tone paint with custom graphics make the V 167 C an outstanding value. Cruise at 20 MPH with a Yamaha F40 and 13 gallons of fuel and you can explore 120 miles of your favorite waterway. Angler V167 C Standard Package - Riveted two-piece .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated bow. Two-tone painted urethane high-gloss colors with custom graphics. Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security. 13" tires, tongue jack and windguides. Pushing the throttle forward and coming up on plane in a new Angler Deep-V is an adrenaline rush that's just the beginning of what this line has to offer. Built tough with all the features needed to tackle big fish and big family fun, these rugged Deep V models are dependable, season after season. From Canada to Texas, California to Maine, whether you're chasing stripers, walleye, northern, muskie or smallmouth, you'll do it in comfort in the Angler V or Guide V model of your choice. The exclusive GX2 reinforced hull with double plating in critical wear areas form the solid base for fourteen rugged wide-body designs. These Vs are made for hooking the big species with extra-large lighted livewells, spacious rod lockers and numerous secure storage compartments. Multi-species fishing or weekend skiing, there's an Angler V or Guide V made just for you, backed by G3 and Yamaha quality and dependability.
- Boat: Ang V167 C
- Length: 16' 7"
- Length on Trailer: 20' 6" (Deduct 20" from Package Length when Trail Guard tongue removed)
- Width on Trailer: 84"
- Beam: 77"
- Bottom Width: 60"
- Transom Height: 20"
- Bow or Side Depth: 30"
- Dead Rise: 9.5°
- Approx. Dry Hull Weight: 820
- Approx. Pkg. Weight: 1460
- Hull Gauge: .080 + .080 (Double Plated Bow)
- Maximum HP: 60
- Maximum Weight Cap.: 1100
- Number of Persons: 5
- Fuel Capacity: 13 G
- Livewell Dimensions: 10"x45" 23G
- Exclusive GX2 V-hull w/ .080 gauge double plated bow for added strength and protection in rough conditions.
- Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 13" tires are larger than the leading competition.
- Two tone custom color schemes with high quality fade-resistant baked-on urethane painted hull and custom graphics retains beauty for years and provides high resale value.
- Built-in 13 gallon fuel tank increases fishing range and distance between fill-ups.
- Concave spray rail directs the water away from the interior and the passengers for a drier ride.
- Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
- Two-piece riveted hull has same gauge sidewalls and a full length riveted keel for added durability.
- Marine grade pressure treated plywood floors and decks w/ limited lifetime warranty provides years of care-free use.
- G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
- Breakers instead of fuses increase reliability and easy reset.
- 12 volt trolling motor receptacle makes trolling motor hook up fast and easy.
- Stowable navigation lights adds convenience and visibility.
- 2 interior courtesy lights help keep the interior easier to navigate in poor lighting.
- 800 GPH bilge pump aids performance by eliminating water from the bilge to keep boat light.
- Yamaha controls, cables, and key switch for peace of mind and dependable operation.
- Heavy-duty automotive style wire connectors on pumps increases livewell dependability.
- Extra-length 45" (23 gallon) lighted aerated livewell with Insulated lid and 360 GPH aerator pump, has removable bait bucket for keeping both your bait and catch alive and healthy.
- 18 ounce marine grade carpet increases wear life and adds value to the total package.
- Premium marine-grade vinyl cockpit provides a great looking, non-skid, easy care surface.
- Aft casting deck provides the angler in the rear of the boat a comfortable fishing area.
- All aluminum lids allow for a better fit and finish as well as piece of mind for years to come.
- 8' lockable rod locker provides secure storage for your rods, reels and equipment.
- Gunnel with accessory track makes it easier than ever to add rod holders or other accessories.
- Two lockable storage boxes help keep your gear secure.
- Bow storage boxes, comfortable high-back fishing seats and multiple pedestal locations makes the V167 C fish BIG!
- Deluxe fiberglass reinforced molded console in V167 C with custom steering wheel, horn, and fog resistant Faria® fuel, speedo, tach and trim gauges for a complete command center.
- Max HP
- 60 hp
- Length Overall
- 16 ft. 7 in.
- 77 in.
- Dry Weight
- 820 lbs.
- Max Person Capacity
- Fuel Capacity
- 13 gal
- Max Carry Load
- 1100 lbs.